A portrait session with me is not just another cut and dry exchange of money for some "good pictures" or something to post on social media for some likes. This is an investment of your time, your finances, and an investment into capturing the story that you're writing together right now in this time of your lives.
Whether you're a couple, a growing family, or an extended family, from day one of getting in touch with me, we will get to know each other, connect, and work together to create timeless family heirlooms that pass on from generation to generation. You and your family deserve the best!
BOOK YOUR SESSION
• In person or telephone consultation for styling and planning your session, what to expect, posing tips, etc.
• A fun, relaxed, and natural atmosphere capturing both posed and candid portraits of your family.
FAMILY SESSION AVAILABILITY AS OF 6/14/19
* Full Family Sessions are currently booked through the end of 2019.
* Extended Family Sessions for around Thanksgiving and Christmas are booked.
ANNUAL FALL SEASONAL FAMILY SESSIONS 2019 | $250
* Fall family seasonal petite sessions will be scheduled for Saturday, October 19, 2019 with location to be determined. These will be offered and posted by June 23, 2019 here and to all of our social media accounts. This will lead you to an online reservation process where you can select your time preference. A $50 non-refundable and non-transferable retainer will be required at booking. The balance of $200 will be due via PayPal no later than 72 hours prior to the session.
* As in years past, because we live in Ohio and the weather frequently is uncooperative and unpredictable, we will have Saturday, October 26th, 2019 as our rain date. Your session will be for the same time you reserved on the 19th. Absolutely no exceptions will or can be made since there is an approximately four month advanced notice and this information has been posted and available before choosing to reserve and pay for a session time.
If a family is certain they'd like to book with me, I will email a link to my session contract for you to review and sign. I will also email an invoice for the $100 non-refundable retainer. The balance will be invoiced the week of the session and due within 48 hours of the scheduled session. We will discuss locations, times available, outfit ideas, and posing guides.
During the booking process, we will choose two dates: a main date you prefer and a secondary date in case of inclement weather.
Great question! These times of day have the softest, most even, and most flattering natural light for what most families are looking for. Also, most images families send as ideas for what they like to have are generally photographed at these times. The soft, evenly lit warm glow of sunrise and sunset that families love so much cannot be replicated in harsh sun between the hours of 9am – to two hours before sunset.
Yes! You receive printing rights to the high resolution digital images in your gallery. Although it is not required, I offer families as a thank you a considerable discount on professional prints, canvases, albums, etc. to ensure your professional, artistic portraits of your little one that you’ve invested so much into are preserved and displayed beautifully. Coloring, focus, sharpness, etc. are guaranteed to be printed and represented as given to you via the online gallery when items are purchased through our studio’s professional vendors. These cannot and are not guaranteed when a family chooses to print through a high volume, consumer vendor whether locally or online. Many times when prints or products are ordered through consumer labs, the portraits are not true to what you see or receive from our studio.