This is one of the most exciting, beautiful, most personal, and intimate moments in a couple’s life. My heart is creating portraits that encompass the connection, excitement, and anticipation between the both of you as well as with your little one.
BOOK YOUR SESSION
• Choice of on location, outdoor session or indoor studio session.
• Indoor studio sessions have several options including a natural light setting within our 1500sqft studio space or gorgeous studio backdrops.
• A relaxed session where you can just simply step away from the busyness of life, enjoy spending time together, relax, and enjoy this beautiful time in your lives to be captured well.
• Maternity sessions are $450 and only available when booked with a newborn session
• Choice of outdoor on location or indoor studio session
• 25+ digital images delivered via an online gallery within 14 business days of your session.
If a family is certain they'd like to book with me, I will email a link to my session contract for you to review and sign. I will also email an invoice for the $100 non-refundable retainer. The balance will be invoiced the week of the session and due within 48 hours of the scheduled session. We will discuss locations, times available, outfit ideas, and posing guides.
During the booking process, we will choose two dates: a main date you prefer and a secondary date in case of inclement weather.
Great question! These times of day have the softest, most even, and most flattering natural light for what most families are looking for. Also, most images families send as ideas for what they like to have are generally photographed at these times. The soft, evenly lit warm glow of sunrise and sunset that families love so much cannot be replicated in harsh sun between the hours of 9am – to two hours before sunset.
Yes! You receive printing rights to the high resolution digital images in your gallery. Although it is not required, I offer families as a thank you a considerable discount on professional prints, canvases, albums, etc. to ensure your professional, artistic portraits of your little one that you’ve invested so much into are preserved and displayed beautifully. Coloring, focus, sharpness, etc. are guaranteed to be printed and represented as given to you via the online gallery when items are purchased through our studio’s professional vendors. These cannot and are not guaranteed when a family chooses to print through a high volume, consumer vendor whether locally or online. Many times when prints or products are ordered through consumer labs, the portraits are not true to what you see or receive from our studio.