Oh, the joy of holding your tiny little baby for the first time! The moments seem so fleeting and their tiny little features change so quickly. It truly is a small window of opportunity to capture portraits of them for you to cherish this moment in life forever.
My husband and I personally understand how treasured this beautiful time is in your lives. After being told we would never have children of our own, we miraculously became pregnant with our daughter in 2007. We savored and soaked up every one of her tiny details. We had so many joyful tears at how perfect this little miracle was in our lives. I truly cannot wait to hear your story and be a part of celebrating and documenting this adventure with you!
BOOK YOUR SESSION
• Newborn session is recommended to be within baby's first 5-18 days of life.
• A friendly, inviting, and unique experience here at our brand new 1500 sqft studio space on our farm unlike any in Central Ohio. A dedicated natural light, lifestyle area with 20 feet of 6 foot tall windows for beautiful family and sibling portraits.
• Session is custom styled with your preferences in mind and everything is provided by me i.e. all blankets, backdrops, props, custom hand tailored boutique outfits, deluxe headbands and premium bonnets, custom hats, premium layering pieces, etc. You do not need to bring anything although any family heirlooms or special keepsakes are welcomed and can be incorporated into your session.
• We offer a play area for older siblings as well as refreshments and treats while you relax and enjoy your sweet baby's session. Families are welcome to explore our farm and see our sweet animals. They certainly love to be spoiled! There is also an old school/park directly next door to the studio that offers a picnic shelter and playground areas.
• The studio is stocked with all the necessities needed and sometimes forgotten at home: diapers, wipes, nursing pads, feminine products, a selection/variety of brand new bottles and pacifiers, Similac Ready-to-Feed formulas (Pro-Advance and Breastfeeding Supplementation), etc.
• Newborn sessions are scheduled in the morning hours Monday-Friday. Weekends are reserved for families with school aged children.
• This baby only sweet and simple session offers 2-3 set ups and lasts approximately 60 minutes. Your little one is swaddled for all setups. 8 high resolution digital images are included with this session with the option to purchase additional digitals or the entire gallery.
• This popular session choice offers a variety of set ups including blanket poses and use of our extensive prop collection. Two to three hours is set aside for this session and family portraits are included (parent and sibling(s) if applicable). 20 high resolution digital images are included with this session with the option to purchase additional images or the entire gallery.
We are so very glad you asked! Our address, unfortunately, is pretty deceiving. Although we have a London address, we are quite literally on the verge of the cut off for London addresses (London is 18 miles west of us). We are MUCH closer to other towns and are 1.5 miles from the Franklin/Madison County line. We are 6 miles directly south of West Jefferson and 9 miles directly west of Grove City off of Rt. 665 (London-Groveport Rd).
That is a perfectly normal concern! But, no worries! I have a newborn session prep guide with instructions on what you need to do before leaving to come to the studio. Those instructions and tips are what matter! Your baby will sleep in the car, and that’s perfectly fine! It’s what you do before coming to the studio that matters the most.
If a family is certain they'd like to book with me, I will email a link to my session contract for you to review and sign. I will also email an invoice for the $100 non-refundable retainer. For the newborn session, I mark your due date on my calendar which serves as a reference point for me. I keep in mind baby could arrive much earlier or even a week later than the due date. Once baby has arrived, I have families get in touch with me as soon as possible. I schedule Monday through Friday at approximately 10am within those first 5-18 days of life.
Newborn sessions are scheduled Monday through Friday beginning at approximately 10am keeping in mind a father’s paternity leave schedule. The only exception is through the school year for families with school aged children who are attending school Monday through Friday.